- Full-day, private tour of Lucca and Pisa
- Visit two Italian cities in a single day
- See the Torre di Pisa, or Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup and drop-off at the Livorno port
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a comfortable minivan for the 30-mile (48-km.) trip to the city of Lucca, whose historic center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enter Renaissance-era defenses to see tree-lined promenades, gracious squares, and winding, cobblestone streets. If desired, you can add a bike ride through Lucca, so you can cover even more ground at street level (bike rental own expense, 5€/hour).
One highlight of Lucca is San Michele in Foro, a church built on the site of the original Roman forum, and you’ll find historic churches, a 1st-century arena, a cathedral with a renowned relic, and Tintoretto’s renowned Last Supper.
When you’re ready for lunch, the guide will help find the perfect place to eat, from Tuscan delicatessens to elegant restaurants in cool, underground wine cellars (lunch is own expense). If time allows, visit a vineyard on the outskirts of Lucca on your way to Pisa, a city with roots as a powerful maritime republic.
Get your bearings on a driving tour of the city, then take in the UNESCO-listed Piazza del Duomo, home to the Torre di Pisa, or Leaning Tower of Pisa. Enjoy some free time to see the city on foot, then meet back up with the driver for the return trip to Livorno, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luccalimo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Private Shore Excursion of Pisa and Lucca.