10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This shore excursion from the port in Livorno gives you a sampling of the treasures of Tuscany. Take in the stunning landscapes of Cinque Terre as your guide takes you by land and sea to Monterosso a Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore, plus a stop at Pisa to visit the famous landmarks before returning to Livorno. Port pickup and drop-off is included.
- See the highlights of Cinque Terre and Pisa on a day long trip
- All ages will enjoy this tour. Infant car seats are available to use
- Port pickup and drop-off is included in your package
- Please note, lunch and entrance fees to the attractions are not included
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide (drivers are not official licensed guides but they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. Your professional English speaking drivers are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments)
Transport by private vehicle
Free Wi-Fi on board on all most our vehicles
Entrance fees (maximum fee of $18)
Ferry or train tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP: 7.45 A.M.
WHEN DISEMBARKING YOUR CRUISE SHIP THE DRIVER WILL BE IN FRONT OF THE SHIP HOLDING A SIGN WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.
DON'T TAKE ANY SHUTTLE BUS.
For sharing tours, we kindly ask you to be on time at the meeting point with the driver. We can only wait a maximum of 15 minutes extra than the agreed pick up time. After this period of time, the driver will have to leave in order to commence the tour without the possibility to return to the meeting point.
Please also note that for sharing tours the driver might have to pick up a number of passengers from different cruises. In this situation, the driver will follow a logical route based on our company in-depth knowledge of the harbour and the docks location. For this reason, passengers in the final stops of the route might be picked up with few minutes of delay.
Many thanks e Buon Tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if required at the time of booking (free)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Taste Tour di Maurizio Mancini
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Livorno Shore Excursion Small Shared Group Tour : Cinque Terre and Pisa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaBus Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory