- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time variation are in base your cruise scheduled time table. We suggest if you dock early to meet us at early meeting time possible in order to guarantee all your itinerary. We will be not able to run all itinerary in case you chose a late pick up time and your cruise have a restricted time table
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
What To Expect
Board a comfortable climate-controlled minivan and drive for about 1.5 hours to reach the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (depending on the weather). From there, explore the villages on foot with your guide, who leads you through of Riomaggiore, Manarola (weather permitting), Vernazza, and Monterosso. You may also travel by boat to visit other villages.
In Monterosso have time to walk around on your own and purchase lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants. You might like to stroll through the back streets, soak in views of the coastline, or go swimming.
After exploring Cinque Terre, return to your minivan and drive about to Pisa. Have 40 minutes to take in the Leaning Tower of Pisa before making the 25-minute return drive to your cruise ship dock.
Please note: The itinerary is subject to change depending on your ship's schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen are recommended
- Children will pay just tickets for ferry-boats or train in base of the age
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre and Pisa Full-Day Private Shore Excursion from Livorno Port.