2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a door to door service.
- Cruise Liverpool, Liverpool Cruise Terminal, Gate, 2 Princes Parade, Liverpool L3 1DL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Liverpool BeatlesTour & Explore North Wales in a licensed Mercedes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Liverpool BeatlesTour & Explore North Wales in a licensed Mercedes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Liverpool BeatlesTour & Explore North Wales in a licensed Mercedes?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Liverpool BeatlesTour & Explore North Wales in a licensed Mercedes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Private Liverpool BeatlesTour & Explore North Wales in a licensed Mercedes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLiverpoolBus Tours - North West EnglandOvernight Tours - North West EnglandMulti-day Tours - North West EnglandHistorical Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - ManchesterOvernight Tours - ManchesterMulti-day Tours - ManchesterHistorical Tours - ManchesterBus Tours - BirminghamOvernight Tours - BirminghamMulti-day Tours - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamCategory
Walker Art Gallery Tours & TicketsAnfield Stadium Tours & TicketsSefton Park Tours & TicketsMagical Beatles Museum Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral Tours & TicketsSt. Peter’s Church Tours & TicketsRadio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & TicketsPalm House (Sefton Park) Tours & TicketsSpaceport Tours & TicketsMerseyside Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsStrawberry Field Tours & TicketsPenny Lane Tours & TicketsAintree Racecourse Tours & Tickets