1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Home to Liverpool F.C. since the 19th century, Anfield isn’t just a stadium—it’s an icon of British sports history. On a behind-the-scenes tour, you’ll enjoy special access to the landmark, and will walk in the footsteps of Liverpool’s most famous players. Discover the Player’s Tunnel and visit the Away Team Dressing Room, learn more from your audio headset, and enjoy admission to the LFC Story and Steven Gerrard Collection.
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the famous Anfield Stadium
- Learn more from tour guides and from your included audio headset
- Choose from a number of convenient tour times throughout the day
- See the LFC Story and Steven Gerrard Collection with your ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir LFC earphones
Knowledgeable tour guides on route throughout
Access to The LFC Story (Museum)
Food and drinks cannot be taken onto the tour
No access to the pitch
All bags subject to security checks
Large items or luggage are not permitted
No dressing rooms are available the day before a home game
LFC reserve the right to amend the tour type at our discretion due to operational requirements
Departure & Return
Anfield, Liverpool L4 0RQ, UK
Stadium Tour and Museum Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult £23.00
- Concession £18.00 (student 16+ with valid ID or seniors 60+)
- Child (5-15) £14.00
- Infants under 5 years are free of charge
- Parking available in Stanley Park Car Park
- LFC Retail Store is open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am-4pm on a Sunday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anfield Stadium
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The LFC Stadium Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The LFC Stadium Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The LFC Stadium Tour
1 to 2 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLiverpoolAudio Guides - North West EnglandWalking Tours - North West EnglandFull-day Tours - North West EnglandAudio Guides - ManchesterWalking Tours - ManchesterFull-day Tours - ManchesterAudio Guides - BirminghamWalking Tours - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory
Sefton Park Tours & TicketsStrawberry Field Tours & TicketsSt. Peter’s Church Tours & TicketsRadio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & TicketsWalker Art Gallery Tours & TicketsAnfield Stadium Tours & TicketsMagical Beatles Museum Tours & TicketsSpaceport Tours & TicketsPalm House (Sefton Park) Tours & TicketsMerseyside Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsPenny Lane Tours & TicketsAintree Racecourse Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral Tours & Tickets