3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy this tour like no other when you book this elite experience, with a uniformed chauffeur driving a replica of John Lennon’s iconic Rolls-Royce Phantom. Join a maximum of five other travelers to see the sights, from houses where the band members grew up through to the spot that inspired Strawberry Fields Forever (only open on certain days). Take home a guide to fuel your Beatles obsession further.
- Join the ultimate Liverpool tour for Beatles junkies—by Rolls-Royce
- Capture stunning photos with a replica of Lennon’s Rolls-Royce Phantom
- See sights from the band members lives and that inspired their songs
- Numbers are capped at six travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Strawberry Field from Thurs to Sun for our 9am,12pm,3pm tour. Tues to Wed 9am-12pm Mon Closed!
From 19th July COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed. It is advised you wear a face coverings
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS OUT OF COUTERSEY WE OFFER HOTEL PICK UP. IF WE HAVE MULTIPLE PICK UPS IT WILL BE AT THE CHAUFFEURS DISCRETION THE LOCATION OF PICK UP!
OUR PICK UP LOCATION IS:
The Bus Stop, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool. L3 1BY
Opposite The Beatles Statues.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No Pets
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Beats Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ultimate Beatles Tour Experience in Liverpool?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ultimate Beatles Tour Experience in Liverpool?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ultimate Beatles Tour Experience in Liverpool?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Excellent value for money and a must for visitors to Liverpool." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Ultimate Beatles Tour Experience in Liverpool
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLiverpoolBus Tours - North West EnglandAudio Guides - North West EnglandHistorical Tours - North West EnglandArt Tours - North West EnglandHalf-day Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - ManchesterAudio Guides - ManchesterHistorical Tours - ManchesterArt Tours - ManchesterHalf-day Tours - ManchesterBus Tours - BirminghamAudio Guides - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamArt Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - BirminghamCategory