- 8.5-hour tour of Peaky Blinders filming locations via coach
- Travel with fellow fans on a luxury coach
- Pickup and drop-off in central Liverpool
- See filming locations in Manchester, Stockport and Cheshire
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is in central Liverpool just outside St George's Hall at the top of the steps opposite the Empire Theatre and next to the Earl of Beaconsfield Statue where you will see your guide waiting for you.
What To Expect
Board a coach with your fellow fans and begin your Blinders-themed exploration from central Liverpool. Through your guide's commentary, learn about the history of the real Peaky Blinders while making stops at more than 10 actual filming locations.
Visit the church Where Tommy marries Grace, have lunch at the studio where they filmed Series 6, visit the 'Camden Town' warehouse and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands