Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will start the tour next to the Sailors' Home Gates in Paradise Street, a 2-minute walk from Liverpool ONE Bus Station, Behind the Hilton Hotel in the Docks Starting time: Fridays and Saturdays 2:30PM
We will finish our tour in the Historical Cultural Street, while allowing visitors to enjoy some of the emblematic buildings of the city, such as St George’s Hall, World Museum and finally, The Beautiful and Magical Central Library of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people with walking problems, it is moderate exercise, but the route is long
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY KR Spanish and English Tours Liverpool
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands