- Guided culture and history tour of Liverpool
- A comprehensive walking tour designed for music and history lovers
- Admire the decorated Mersey Ferries and admire the 18th-century Liverpool Town Hall
- Visit locations made famous by The Beatles and watch a documentary about the world-famous band
- See the statue of Cilla Black outside of the iconic Cavern Club
Departure & Return
Postcode - L3 8EW Look out for your local qualified guide outside the stunning Victorian library. There is a tall statue the column of the Duke of Wellington opposite Liverpool Lime Street station only 2 hours journey from London which makes the 11am start time perfect for a day trip to Liverpool.
The tour finishes at the Beatles statues in front of the iconic waterfront buildings called the 3-Graces. You are close to the Mersey Ferry Terminal and the Museum of Liverpool both of which have rest rooms and cafes. Your guide will help you plan the rest of your visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Liverpool Guided Walk in footsteps of Beatles - Free Chidren's places .