5-hour Beatles Ticket To Ride Tour
Merseyside, United Kingdom
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A must for fans of the Beatles, this half-day tour of Liverpool takes you to the key spots around town that are associated with the Fab Four. Meet your guide in the morning, take photos with the Beatles statues in the city center, and visit an exhibition dedicated to John Lennon and Yoko Ono. You’ll also drop by the Cavern Club (where the Beatles played some of their first shows), will go on a bus ride (own expense) to Penny Lane, and will even glimpse John Lennon’s childhood home.
- See a different side of UNESCO-listed Liverpool on a Beatles-themed tour
- Entry to Liverpool’s famous Cavern Club is included in the tour
- Learn all about the Beatles and their Liverpool origins from your guide
- Discover a number of major Liverpool attractions in a single tour
Local Guide in English
Half the tour in luxury transport & then 2-hour guided walk in pedestrianised area
Lunch & refreshments
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Beatles Statue, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1BY, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers should make their own way to the start location at the new Beatles statues less than five minutes walk from the cruise terminal.
- Suitable footwear and waterproof clothing is advisable
- Please bring a bottle of water and suncream.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We will use extra guides as necessary to ensure that this tour is kept to small groups.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-hour Beatles Ticket To Ride Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-hour Beatles Ticket To Ride Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-hour Beatles Ticket To Ride Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-hour Beatles Ticket To Ride Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13140P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLiverpoolShore Excursions - North West EnglandBus Tours - North West EnglandCity Tours - North West EnglandPorts of Call Tours - North West EnglandHalf-day Tours - North West EnglandShore Excursions - BlackpoolBus Tours - BlackpoolCity Tours - BlackpoolPorts of Call Tours - BlackpoolHalf-day Tours - BlackpoolShore Excursions - ManchesterBus Tours - ManchesterCity Tours - ManchesterPorts of Call Tours - ManchesterHalf-day Tours - ManchesterCategory