- Liverpool old city and Dead House walking tour
- Enjoy theatrical stories about the city's dark history
- Hear tales of Herman Melville, author of Moby-Dick
- Discover the Dead House, entered via a trapdoor
- Explore ghostly streets as you learn about medieval Liverpool
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Queen Victoria Monument, Liverpool Address: Derby Square, Liverpool City Centre, L2 7NU
Return point: Concludes at Our Lady and St. Nicholas Church, Old Churchyard, Chapel Street, Liverpool, Merseyside. L2 8TZ
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when you book with two adults; children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Sensible, weather-appropriate clothes and flat shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shiverpool
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.