- Save time and see many top Liverpool landmarks on a 1-hour tour
- Learn the stories behind famous sights, such as the Titanic Memorial
- A great way to discover hidden highlights you wouldn’t find alone
- No getting lost—a guide will navigate so you can focus on the sights
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please ask your guide for ideas of additional things to do after your tour finishes at 14:30pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved on level ground, there are a few cobbles in the Royal Albert Dock.
- Please bring a bottle of water, wear suitable shoes & clothing and wear suncream.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brilliant Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 1-hour Fun Leisurely Guided Waterfront Walk - Children go free of charge.