- Sintra and Cascais highlights tour from Lisbon
- Travel with ease and efficiency between Sintra's top attractions
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Pena National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira
- Round-trip transport from Lisbon hotels is included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
First head to the UNESCO-listed Pena National Palace, a glorious confection of color perched on the summit of Sintra mountain, for a guided tour of the building and grounds. Then, enjoy free time to explore the mystical Quinta da Regaleira on your own.
In the historic center of Sintra, explore independently and pick up lunch (own expense), and then reconvene with your guide for the journey to Cabo da Roca, a dramatic collection of cliffs that signify Europe’s westernmost point.
Stop in Cascais for a bit of free time on the beach before driving along the coast back to your Lisbon hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- An amount of walking is involved
- Transportation is done in a van up to 8 places
- All tours require a minimum number of 2 participants
- Please note pick up at hotel or private short term rental is only in central Lisbon location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portuguese For a Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms