2 hours (Approx.)
Raise a glass to an evening of Irish music, dancing, and culture at Bunratty Castle with dinner and a show in the heart of Bunratty Folk Park, the castle’s recreated 19th-century Irish village. After a welcome glass of mead or Irish cream liqueur, you’ll listen to a storyteller weave traditional folk tales, hear the distinctive rhythms of Irish dancing and ballads, and enjoy a four-course dinner of traditional Irish cuisine.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
- Seasonal Offer
- Excellent value for money
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Shannon Heritage
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Irish Evening at Bunratty?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Irish Evening at Bunratty?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows TheatersAttractions & MuseumsDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsLimerickDining Experiences - South West IrelandFamily-friendly Shows - South West IrelandTheaters - South West IrelandAttractions & Museums - South West IrelandDinner and Show - South West IrelandDining Experiences - ShannonFamily-friendly Shows - ShannonTheaters - ShannonAttractions & Museums - ShannonDinner and Show - ShannonDining Experiences - GalwayFamily-friendly Shows - GalwayTheaters - GalwayAttractions & Museums - GalwayDinner and Show - GalwayCategory