Departure & Return
Meet point is Arthurs Quay, Limerick. Please phone us at least 24 hours before scheduled departure time if you require a pick up from approved Bed & Breakfast and Guesthouses only.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: A voucher (additional to Viator voucher) will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cliffs of Moher explorer day tour from Limerick. Guided..