- Full-day admission ticket to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Explore the castle and park at your own pace
- Delve into the 15th-century castle to see its medieval furnishings, art, and tapestries
- Stroll around the reconstructed Irish village at the folk park
- See the replica village streets, shops, schools, and cottages
- Learn about 19th-century life via the costumed animators and working displays
- Visit the tea rooms and gift shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointBunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
What To Expect
Once inside, your ticket lets you explore as you wish. Browse the castle, a restored 15th-century tower house. Walk around at leisure or join a castle tour for a deeper insight into the building. Admire the furnishings, tapestries, and artworks, most from the 15th and 16th centuries, and learn about the castle’s history from the information booklets.
Afterward, stroll around the folk park, an enchanting recreation of a 19th-century Irish village, with reconstructed farmhouses, cottages, and shops set around a village street.
See the school, doctor’s house, grocery, drapery, printers and other shops, all furnished as they would have been at the time, meet the costumed animators who bring the village to life, and visit the pub, which serves food and drinks (own expense).
Plus, stroll around Bunratty Walled Garden, originally built in 1804, to see how produce was grown for Bunratty House, and perhaps finish by
browsing the gift shop or relaxing in the traditional tea rooms.
Your experience concludes when you leave the complex.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces. The folk park is wheelchair accessible but the castle is not.
- Subject to additional charges on dates that special events are running
- Please be aware that the castle closes daily at 4pm to prepare for the Medieval Banquets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Shannon Heritage
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Visit the castle first since it closes earlier than the rest of the park." See review