7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Don't let confusing public transit, overpriced taxis, or lack of time keep you from exploring the wonders of Lima. This Lima city tour is specifically designed for passengers disembarking at the Port of Callao and includes a private van and professional guide to help you see the city's highlights, from its UNESCO-listed center to its famous cafes.
- Guided city tour of Lima from the Port of Callao
- Visit the city center, historical churches, government palaces, and more
- Commentary provides information about the area's history and key attractions
- Ideal overview of Lima's highlights for first time visitors
- Travel hassle-free in a private van
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
We will have 45 minutes for a lunch (does not include meals)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: The usual meeting point with our guides and buses is on the outskirts of the port just 10 minutes by bus from where the ship is, passengers must take a bus which waits for them inside the port (free service) and then transfer them to the Departure, we will be waiting for you with a sign that says "LIMA DISCOVER" that will be the meeting point, it is recommended to take the bus 30 minutes before the start of the tour, if for some reason the bus that picks them up from the port You can take the exit and take them to another place, you must contact us before leaving the port to coordinate the new place where we will be waiting for you.
Important Note: on some occasions the bus that takes them out of the port also takes them to a nearby shopping center, if so, they should contact us before leaving to coordinate our meeting.
Note: if the ship arrives on the same day of the tour, the start time will be later 10:00 am or 10:30 am, if the ship leaves the same day of arrival we will cancel lunch time to meet the itinerary and to see all the attractions of Lima, we will arrive on time back to the port.
- Port of El Callao
5/1/2021 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lima Discover
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lima City Tour from the Port of Callao For Cruises?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lima City Tour from the Port of Callao For Cruises?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lima City Tour from the Port of Callao For Cruises?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be sure to order a Pisco Sour as your beverage." See review
- "We usually look for local tours that are similar to those offered by cruise ships, but have smaller groups and cost less." See review
- "The only downside was the 45 minute drive to get into the city, but that’s what you have to do due to the increased security measures." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lima City Tour from the Port of Callao For Cruises
1 hour 32 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPub ToursBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLimaShore Excursions - ParacasPub Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasCity Tours - ParacasPorts of Call Tours - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasShore Excursions - IcaPub Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaCity Tours - IcaPorts of Call Tours - IcaFull-day Tours - IcaShore Excursions - HuarazPub Tours - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazCity Tours - HuarazPorts of Call Tours - HuarazFull-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Huaca Pucllana Tours & TicketsLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island (Isla Palomino) Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros) Tours & TicketsLarco Museum (Museo Larco) Tours & TicketsJockey Plaza Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima) Tours & TicketsCallao Tours & TicketsHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano) Tours & TicketsHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar) Tours & TicketsPantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsLima Cruise Port Tours & TicketsKennedy Park (Parque Kennedy) Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsArchbishop’s Palace of Lima Tours & TicketsLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino) Tours & TicketsIglesia de Santo Domingo Tours & TicketsBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Tours & TicketsSacred City of Caral-Supe Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History Tours & Tickets