15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Peru’s most dramatic highlights on a 14-night tour that includes Lima, the Ballestas Islands, the Nazca Lines, Arequipa, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, Machu Picchu, and more. Since all accommodations and transport are included, you won’t have to coordinate complicated logistics in advance; with the security of guide service from arrival to departure, simply enjoy the freedom to immerse yourself in Peru’s natural and historic wonders.
- Itinerary goes from high peaks to coastal parks
- Flexible mix of guided tours and free time to explore
- Included entrance fees mean no hidden costs
- Worry-free arrival: meet a guide at the Lima airport
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Airport pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfers
Food and drinks
Local and international flights
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The size of the groups is between 20 and 25 people with a specialized guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY MISTERIOS PERU
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
15-Day Peru Tour from Lima Including Paracas, Arequipa and Puno
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasNature and Wildlife - ParacasArchaeology Tours - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazNature and Wildlife - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Lima Cruise Port Tours & TicketsLarco Museum (Museo Larco) Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island (Isla Palomino) Tours & TicketsCallao Tours & TicketsArchbishop’s Palace of Lima Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History Tours & TicketsJockey Plaza Tours & TicketsMujica Gallo (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsLarcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar) Tours & TicketsHuaca Pucllana Tours & TicketsHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar) Tours & TicketsSacred City of Caral-Supe Tours & TicketsHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano) Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima) Tours & TicketsPlaza San Martin Tours & TicketsMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE) Tours & TicketsChorrillos Tours & TicketsBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Tours & TicketsLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI) Tours & Tickets