- Machu Picchu 3-day shore excursion from El Callao Port
- Easy way to visit Machu Picchu without having to plan
- Accommodation included, plus meals as per itinerary
- All transportation included with port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Your cruise will arrive at this terminal. We will meet you at the main Gate of El Callao Port.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
You will return to San Martin Port to re-join your ship after your trip from Cusco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- If your ship has any delay in arriving to el Callao Port, we strongly suggest to notify us 1day in advance so we can arrange a new pick up time. We also suggest you to keep checking your emails in case the pick up time changes.
- If the flight from Cusco to Lima has a delay and suddenly you lost the conection to re-join your ship at San Martin Port 'DO NOT PANIC' all transfer will be cover by us and we will make sure you get on board again in the next port.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please let us know if anyone in your group is traveling with a wheelchair, to make sure we make special arrangements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff