- Half-day tour of Pachacamac and other sites of interest in Lima
- Multiple morning and afternoon departure times
- Tour the ancient Pachacamac Archaeological Site and its many temples
- Visit the Chorrillos and Barranco neighborhoods
- Guided tour balances insightful commentary with free time to explore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then drive to the Pachacamac Archaeological Site and listen to informative commentary from your guide as you go. Upon arrival, tour the various temples and buildings and learn about the four cultures that lived here over the centuries. Be sure to stop by the Temple of the Sun for a panoramic view of the surrounding area out to the ocean.
Complete your tour in the historical Barranco district, where you can stroll by the Bridge of Sighs, Barranco’s Boulevard, La Ermita Church, and other colonial-era buildings.
Return to your hotel, or specify another drop-off point in Barranco. Drop-offs at centrally located restaurants can be arranged.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vista Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Overall a worthwhile half day investment to a major archaeological site just a few kilometers south of Lima ." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews