Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of the Pachacamac ruins and Lima's Barranco district
- Enjoy two distinct attractions in greater Lima
- Explore a pre-Columbian archaeological site filled with the remains of frescoes, temples and dwellings
- Wander the streets of bohemian Barranco and view its romantic Bridge of Sighs
- Savor spectacular views of the Pacific
- Includes entry fees and round-trip hotel transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a PRIVATE TOUR for only you and your party.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Airport or port pickup requires an additional fee
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peru Best Price travel agency & Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms