Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
284 Tours & Activities
Lima Cruise Port Tours
89 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
868 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
With one day in Lima you can explore the very best of the city, from the colonial architecture of the historic center to pre-Colombian art and seaside neighborhoods. See the gorgeous interior of the San Francisco Convent, tour the Museo Larco, then get a glimpse of Lima’s earliest history in Miraflores. This full-day, private tour of Lima offers the flexibility and convenience of a personalized tour, including pickup and drop-off at hotels in some neighborhoods, and it’s an ideal choice for first-time visitors.
- See the San Francisco Convent, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Browse the art collection at Museo Larco
- Discover Huaca Pucllana, an ancient pyramid in the heart of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores & Barranco - all others please see Exclusions)
Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Lunch consumption at the Larco Museum Cafe
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location in Metropolitan Lima, however, if outside of Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco, there will be additional charges. We offer this tour in the form of a layover or shore excursion, please choose the appropriate option when selecting your tour as there is a price difference from the regular tour.
If you are staying at the Wyndham Costa del Sol or Holiday Inn Hotels then you should choose the Lay Over Tour option. If you choose the Basic option from hotel then you will be charged the following on the day of the tour, to be paid in cash to the guide.
Groups of 1-2 persons - $70.00 US Dollars
Groups of 3-6 persons - $80.00 US Dollars
Groups of 7+ persons - $100.00 US Dollars
Additionally, we can pick up from the pier at the Port of Callao but you must contact us directly for rates.
We also have a small group shared version of this tour which does leave directly from the pier, look for that option under Shore Excursion.
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Port of Callao
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The Catacombs portion of the tour is neither wheelchair nor stroller accessible but we can substitute the Cathedral of Lima or other venue if client is unable to participate in Catacombs tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Integrity Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Best of Lima Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Best of Lima Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Best of Lima Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Best of Lima Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17153P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimaShore Excursions - IcaBus Tours - IcaCity Tours - IcaPorts of Call Tours - IcaFull-day Tours - IcaShore Excursions - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazCity Tours - HuarazPorts of Call Tours - HuarazFull-day Tours - HuarazShore Excursions - NazcaBus Tours - NazcaCity Tours - NazcaPorts of Call Tours - NazcaFull-day Tours - NazcaCategory
Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)Lima Cruise PortLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaPlaza San MartinIglesia de Santo DomingoHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)Lima Plaza MayorMagic Water Circuit Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Sacred City of Caral-SupeChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)Presidential PalaceMujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Nazca LinesCallaoPantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge