6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
The island of Palomino is home to a large colony of sea lions that live without natural predators. While the sea lions are still wild animals and it’s forbidden to touch them, this sightseeing cruise from Lima allows you to get in the water and swim with them. Plus, during the ride to Palomino, you'll cruise past other islands that host Peruvian birds such as Humboldt penguins and Peruvian boobies. Pickup and drop-off from Lima are included.
- Half-day tour of Palomino islands and opportunity to swim with sea lions
- Wetsuit and life jacket provided, fins and goggles/mask not provided
- See Peruvian birds such as the Inca tern, Peruvian booby, and Humboldt penguin
- Swim with sea lions in the wild
- Transport and accommodations pickup and drop-off included
- Private driver and guide provided
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
4-hour tour through the islands of Callao
Fins and mask
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We also pick you up from your Air BnB
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY America Viajes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swimming with Sea Lions in Lima?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Swimming with Sea Lions in Lima?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swimming with Sea Lions in Lima?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Only issue was that we rented fins at an additional cost of $20 but never received the fins (not really required)." See review