15 to 16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Sandboard and Buggies tour
Ballestas Island Tour
Pisco Tasting in Ica wineries
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels and AirBnb in Barranco, Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTP Tours Peru
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PARACAS and PISCO ROUTE with SANDBOARD - Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PARACAS and PISCO ROUTE with SANDBOARD - Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PARACAS and PISCO ROUTE with SANDBOARD - Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PARACAS and PISCO ROUTE with SANDBOARD - Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
PARACAS and PISCO ROUTE with SANDBOARD - Day Tour
15 to 16 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasFull-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaFull-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazFull-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Lima Plaza Mayor Tours & TicketsChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsChocoMuseo Miraflores Tours & TicketsLima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI) Tours & TicketsHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano) Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas) Tours & TicketsMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE) Tours & TicketsMunicipal Palace (City Hall of Lima) Tours & TicketsNazca Lines Tours & TicketsSacred City of Caral-Supe Tours & TicketsIglesia de Santo Domingo Tours & TicketsPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva) Tours & TicketsHuaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar) Tours & TicketsMujica Gallo (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Tours & TicketsCallao Tours & TicketsKennedy Park (Parque Kennedy) Tours & TicketsHuaca Pucllana Tours & TicketsLarco Museum (Museo Larco) Tours & Tickets