Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, it is recommended that passengers do not weigh more than 90kg. If so, you must pay an additional fee directly to the tour operator on the day of the activity.
- Overflights are subject to favorable weather conditions
- You must present a valid passport that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present valid identification, you will not be able to board the plane, and you will not be issued a refund
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions.
- We recommend you to have a light breakfast in order to avoid motion sickness during the flight.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff