- Itinerary features key landmarks and historic sites
- Enjoy included tastings—with the chance to purchase even more snacks
- Group size is limited to 10 people for personal service or small groups
Departure & Return
Jirón de la Unión 958, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru, at the front door of the Gran Hotel Bolivar in the famous Plaza San Martin in the historic Center of Lima.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Send us a photo of your passport ID page via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+51 915 155 430) before the tour and for all the tour participants. We will also need your date of entry to Peru. Sending your passport ID page, allow us to exonerate yourself from the 18% local tax. We're providing it to the Peruvian government, and it confirms them you're real visitors, and not living in the country. If you want to be exonerated from the tax, it's really important to send us your passport photo at least 1 day before the tour, otherwise, we'll have to send you a payment link corresponding to the amount of the tax
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for vegans
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exquisito Peru - Experiencias Culinarias SAC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff