- Itinerary features key landmarks and historic sites
- Enjoy included tastings—with the chance to purchase even more snacks
- Group size is limited to 10 people for personal service or small groups
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Send us a photo of your passport ID page via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+51 915 155 430) before the tour and for all the tour participants. We will also need your date of entry to Peru. Sending your passport ID page, allow us to exonerate yourself from the 18% local tax. We're providing it to the Peruvian government, and it confirms them you're real visitors, and not living in the country. If you want to be exonerated from the tax, it's really important to send us your passport photo at least 1 day before the tour, otherwise, we'll have to send you a payment link corresponding to the amount of the tax
- It is really important to advise any specific dietary restrictions at time of booking, otherwise we cannot assure we will be able to adapt the menu the day of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that our Shared Tour is guided in English only. For non-English speakers, please book a Private Tour. For the comfort of the group, guides will not be providing their service in multiple languages simultaneously, even to those who speak Spanish.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We cannot accommodate the menu to vegans
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exquisito Perú
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.