- Walking tour of Lima's Chorillos and Barranco neighborhoods
- Sample Peruvian snacks in the city's traditional markets
- Visit a trendy Barranco gallery to see local art
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Miraflores, San Isidro, or Barranco
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you do not eat much before your tour because you will taste many different types of food, snacks and drinks
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not available in the afternoon
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HAKU TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Peruvian snacks and a lunch were also given so this is a tour to go on when you are hungry!!" See review
- "The food was fantastic at the markets - don't eat breakfast as you wont be able to fit it all in." See review
- "Seeing Barranco through the eyes of the locales is the best kind of adventure." See review