- Night tour and dinner at the Larco Museum in Lima
- Take a guided tour of the museum, housed in an 18th-century mansion
- Learn about the art and history of Peru from your knowledgeable guide and see pre-Columbian artifacts from ancient cultures like the Chimú, Chancay, and Nazca
- Admire the museum’s famed Moche portrait vessels
- Enjoy a Peruvian dinner in the museum’s restaurant, overlooking the gardens
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After gaining heightened historical insight, take a seat in the elegant dining room to begin your epicurean experience. Enjoy the ambient atmospheric and beautifully sculpted gardens as you sip a freshly mixed pisco sour and converse with your companion. Pleasure your palate with regional specialties like lomo saltado, tender strips of beef cooked with vegetables and spices, accompanied by creamy causa limena, a mashed potato dish flavored with chili and lime.
Digest your excellent experience during the relaxing ride back to your Lima hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The Larco Museum’s collection includes a gallery of erotic art and figures; this gallery is separated from the main building, but please be aware that it may be unsuitable for young travelers due to the sexual content
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you only have time to see one museum, book this experience." See review