3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Receptivo Aborigen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Callao, Puerto Monumental - Lima, Peru?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Callao, Puerto Monumental - Lima, Peru?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Callao, Puerto Monumental - Lima, Peru?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Callao, Puerto Monumental - Lima, Peru?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Callao, Puerto Monumental - Lima, Peru
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingLimaBus Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasBus Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Huaca Pucllana Tours & TicketsCallao Tours & TicketsLarcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar) Tours & TicketsDédalo Arte y Artesanía Tours & TicketsMagic Water Circuit Tours & TicketsArchbishop’s Palace of Lima Tours & TicketsLove Park (Parque del Amor) Tours & TicketsPantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsPlaza San Martin Tours & TicketsIglesia de Santo Domingo Tours & TicketsBallestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas) Tours & TicketsPalomino Island (Isla Palomino) Tours & TicketsPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva) Tours & TicketsHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima) Tours & TicketsChorrillos Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros) Tours & TicketsHuanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano) Tours & TicketsLima Plaza Mayor Tours & TicketsPedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma) Tours & Tickets