3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Lima by bike on an off-the-beaten-track cycle tour from Miraflores. Ideal for active travelers, this bike tour covers top Lima attractions—including the pre-Inca ruins of Huaca Pucllana, El Malecon, and the Bridge of Sighs—and hidden gems in the bohemian neighborhood of Barranco. This small-group tour, limited to eight people, offers a morning or afternoon departure time.
- Small-group bike tour of Lima, ideal for active travelers
- Visit the pre-Inca ruins of Huaca Pucllana, El Malecon, and the Bridge of Sighs
- Stray from the tourist trail while exploring bohemian Barranco
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Refreshments (coffee or ice cream)
Travel accident insurance
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. Arequipa 5031, Miraflores 15074, Peru
INKA PLAZA shop # 236
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Things to bring: water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, comfortable shoes, and a camera
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOGO Biking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Bohemian Charm of Barranco Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Bohemian Charm of Barranco Bike Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLimaMountain Bike Tours - ParacasArt Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasMountain Bike Tours - IcaArt Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaMountain Bike Tours - HuarazArt Tours - HuarazHalf-day Tours - HuarazCategory
Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryChorrillosChurch and Convent of Saint Francis (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)Palomino Island (Isla Palomino)Lima Plaza MayorChocoMuseo MirafloresBridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)Lima Cruise PortLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Plaza San MartinSantiago de SurcoHuaca PucllanaPedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaPachacamac Itshma TempleLove Park (Parque del Amor)