15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary (3-star hotel)
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Local and international flights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
7/10/2019 - 12/31/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Tourist Information
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 15-Day Tour of Peru Family Travel ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 15-Day Tour of Peru Family Travel ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 15-Day Tour of Peru Family Travel ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 15-Day Tour of Peru Family Travel ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21261P2
Compare Similar Experiences
15-Day Tour of Peru Family Travel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLimaRail Tours - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasArchaeology Tours - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasWalking Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasRail Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaWalking Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaRail Tours - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazWalking Tours - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazCategory
Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Pachacamac Itshma TempleJockey PlazaLove Park (Parque del Amor)Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano)Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryLima Cruise PortPlaza San MartinMario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Lima Art Museum (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)Santiago de SurcoArchbishop’s Palace of LimaKennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Historic Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Iglesia de Santo DomingoHuaca Pucllana