- Discover Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon, the Nazca Lines and much more during this 13-day, 12-night trip from Lima
- Immerse yourself in the history of the Incas during an exploration of Cusco and the surrounding Sacred Valley
- Make an unforgettable visit to the mountaintop UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Machu Picchu
- Explore the floating islands and Andean culture of Lake Titicaca
- Admire stunning scenery and spot Andean Condors in the Colca Canyon
- Take an incredible sightseeing flight about the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Includes 12 nights of accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Jorge Chavez International Airport, Av. Elmer Faucett s/n, Callao 07031, Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Nazca Lines: planes for up til 12 passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please provide a scanned copy or picture of your passport and specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 13-Day Tour from Lima:Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and Nazca Lines.