Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the Amazon Jungle, Lake Titicaca, Machu Picchu and much more during a 10-day, 9-night tour from Lima
- Spot toucans, macaws, monkeys, caimans and more during a stay at a lodge in the Amazon Jungle
- Explore the history of the Incas and their amazing feats of engineering in Cusco and the surrounding Sacred Valley
- Make an unforgettable visit to the mountaintop UNESCO World Heritage site of Machu Picchu
- Experience the unique floating islands and Andean culture of Lake Titicaca
- Includes nine nights of accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- To conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please provide a scanned copy or picture of your passport and specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 10-day Tour from Lima: Amazon Jungle, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca.
- "The one thing I want everyone to be aware of is that you wear used mud boots so you need to have with you long socks to cover your legs." See review