10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Proffesional Tourism Guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
All Fees and Taxes
international flights comming / outgoing of Peru
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will provide a Complimentary Assistance Service of picking you up from your selected Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Private Guided Excursion in Peru Exploring the Inca Culture?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Private Guided Excursion in Peru Exploring the Inca Culture?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Private Guided Excursion in Peru Exploring the Inca Culture?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Private Guided Excursion in Peru Exploring the Inca Culture?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12666P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLima4WD Tours - ParacasAir Tours - ParacasSporting Events - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasArchaeology Tours - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasExtreme - ParacasHistorical Tours - Paracas4WD Tours - IcaAir Tours - IcaSporting Events - IcaBus Tours - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaMulti-day Tours - IcaExtreme - IcaHistorical Tours - Ica4WD Tours - HuarazAir Tours - HuarazSporting Events - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazArchaeology Tours - HuarazMulti-day Tours - HuarazExtreme - HuarazHistorical Tours - HuarazCategory
Love Park (Parque del Amor)Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)Lima Cruise PortNazca LinesSacred City of Caral-SupePresidential PalaceHuaca PucllanaLima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Municipal Palace (City Hall of Lima)Pedro de Osma Museum (Museo Pedro de Osma)Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)Archbishop’s Palace of LimaMujica Gallo (Gold Museum)Larcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Lima Plaza MayorPark of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)