- Easily experience a jam-packed day of Costa Rican adventures
- No prior buggy experience is required
- Buffet lunch is included (if option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 paying people per booking is required
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant meals are not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Seemed a little pricey but after experience- well, well worth it!!" See review