- Hassle-free tour with accommodation, breakfast, and a welcome meal included
- The ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tibet
- Go to Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, and Mt. Everest
- Travel comfortably, and see many dispersed Tibet sites in one tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB) usually takes about 12-working-day to apply. If you couldn’t provide the required docs & info on time, an extra abt USD 50~80/permit will be charged;
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary order and attractions in Lhasa;
- If you prefer to book your own hotels over those included in our group tour, please meet the rest of the group at their daily hotel on time. We don’t include the transfers to your own hotels;
- We need to pick up and drop off all members of the group on first & last day from Lhasa Airport/Railway, thus there may not always have guide presence but driver;
- Due to the special nature of Tibet travel, any unforeseeable and unavoidable objective circumstances, including but not limited to natural disasters, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, strikes, public health emergencies, government action, major traffic jams, delay or cancellation of flight/train, attractions temporarily closed. etc., resulting in a change of itinerary, the increased cost will be paid by travelers; if any attraction visits have to be canceled due to the same reasons above, we won't be held responsible for a refund except certain attraction entrance fee which will be solely decided by us.
- Single Supplement: our quote is based on twin rooms. For single travelers, single supplement is required at the time of booking. If later we manage to match you with another traveler to share the twin rooms, the single supplement will be refunded.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Tibet Tour
Learn more about cancellations.