- Hear live commentary about Tibetan culture from your guide
- Includes five nights of accommodation
- Four breakfasts and one dinner provided
- Includes all transportation from and around Lhasa
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers need to provide the copy of passports and China visa in advance;
- Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB) often takes about 12-working-day to apply. If you couldn’t provide the required docs and information on time, an extra fee for USD 50~80/permit will be charged.
- If you're flying into Tibet from mainland China: You need the original copy of the Tibet travel permit, so we will send it to your hotel in China.
- If you're taking a train to Tibet from mainland China: You will need a printed copy of the Tibet permit to enter Tibet, so we will send it by email.
- If you fly into Tibet from Kathmandu, Nepal: You will not need to have a Chinese visa, but a Tibet Group Visa which applies for the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. When you send the copy of your passport to us, we will help you to get the Tibet Group Visa.
- Single Supplement: Our quote is based on twin rooms. If you are a single traveler, you will pay a single supplement at the time of booking. If you like, we will try best to match you with another traveler to share the twin rooms, then the single supplement will be refunded.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Tibet Tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.