- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Comfortable transportation provided by private vehicle
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom your hotel in Lhasa or Lhasa International Airport
Return DetailsConcludes at your hotel in Lhasa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour can be tailor made to your needs
- Copies of Chinese Visa and passport are required to process Tibet Permit
- Tibet Permit will be arranged by the tour operator before entering Tibet
- A minimum of 2 people booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with high latitude sickness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Selective Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.