- Visit key sites and learn about Tibetan culture from your guide
- Stay in local, Tibetan-owned hotels
- Includes access to an oxygen tank for peace of mind
- Small group size of six means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 30-Day advance booking is required due to Tibet Travel Permit processing time
- Accommodation is based on double occupancy. If you prefer to have your own room, single room supplement fee will be collected.
- Passport scan and China visa scan for issue Tibet Travel Permit
- If Travelers travel from Nepal then we will issue China Tibet group visa with extra cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tibet Travel Permit situation may change anytime so if we cannot get the Tibet travel permit on time than tour will be cancel even few days before the arrival
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Travelers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.