- Private Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi day trip from Levi
- Visit the Santa Claus Village theme park near Rovaniemi
- Meet Santa Claus in his log cabin office
- Send Santa-stamped post and see the elves at work
- Visit the restaurants (own expense) and Christmas toy and craft stores
- Enjoy an Arctic Circle crossing ceremony and activities like reindeer sledding (own expense)
- Private transport, admission fee, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We pick-up travelers from reception of Break Sokos Hotel Levi with your name sign on it
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass by picturesque fells and villages, and hear about Finnish history and the traditions of the Sami people, the indigenous people of Lapland.
After about 1.5 hours, arrive at Santa Claus Village, set on a fellside outside Rovaniemi. Head inside and get ample free time to enjoy the attractions independently. Composed on rustic log cabins and buildings strung with festive lights, this enchanting place has plenty for all the family.
Learn how Santa works here every day to enhance the well-being of children and kindness of grown-ups, and also to spread a message of goodwill at Christmas-time and right through the year.
Head to the Santa Claus Office, and come face to face with the great man as he works at his desk. Shake hands, say hello, and if you wish, buy a souvenir photo or video (additional cost) of your meeting.
Make tracks for the Main Post Office to send Santa-stamped greetings to your loved ones, wherever they are in the world. Plus, take your pick of other activities, perhaps seeing Santa’s little helpers in the elves’ workshops or joining in a fun Arctic Circle Crossing ceremony.
Enjoy other family-friendly adventures such as reindeer sled rides (additional cost), and refuel at the restaurants and cafés (own expense). Perhaps finish at the Santa Claus Village shops, exploring the glittering Christmas toy and decoration emporiums, Sami handicrafts stores, and other outlets for one-of-a-kind souvenirs and gifts.
When it’s time, reconvene with your vehicle and return to Levi, where your tour finishes at the start point. Alternatively, talk to your guide in advance about arranging a drop-off in Rovaniemi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff