Departure & Return
for the hotels in the city center meeting point - Zero Point Rental, Hissitie 8, Sirkka for the hotels far from the city center we offer pickup/dropoff
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All driving participants require to have a zero blood alcohol
- Other languages upon request
- Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff