Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a tour to filming locations from “All Creatures Great and Small”
- Plenty of photo stops along the way—such as Barden, and Grassington
- Optional stop at the “World of James Herriot”—the writer’s former home
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Pick up from your hotel or other location of your choice in Harrogate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years but children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some visitor attractions close from November to March and, if weather/road conditions are adverse during this period, the tour may have to follow a different route/itinerary
- Dogs are welcome on private tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms