Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Yorkshire Dales National Park at your own convenience
- Explore some of Yorkshire’s most picturesque villages and market towns
- Taste local food and drink in a traditional tea room or local pub (not included in price)
- Add your own stops—this is a private tour so it can be fully customized
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted on private tours, on the condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Between November and March some attractions are closed and, depending upon weather conditions, this tour may follow a different route through the Dales after Hawes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms