2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Churches ticket (€ 6,50 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Sant'Oronzo, 30, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking tour Lecce?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 66706P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLecceArchaeology Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaArchaeology Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiArchaeology Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoCategory