2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Private multilingual guide
Departure & Return
Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 30, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private walking tour in Lecce?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 66706P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoCategory