2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gallipoli’s old town is surrounded by late-medieval walls and is home to a traditional fishing port, baroque churches, a Renaissance-era “Greek” fountain, and a castle surrounded by the sea. With this tour, get a private, guided introduction to the historic old town’s attractions. The tour is long enough—a few hours—to give you a comprehensive overview, but leaves you plenty of time to continue exploring or backtrack to favorite spots afterward.
- See a lot of what Gallipoli has to offer—from churches to castles and public fountains—in a few hours
- Travel with a guide: hear stories about local history and culture you wouldn’t while traveling on your own
- Your guide plans time to visit craft stores along your route
- This private tour ensures a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Corso Roma, 73014 Gallipoli LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaCity Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiCity Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoCategory