2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Local cheese, charchuterie, bruschetta, focaccia
Orecchiette pasta making lesson
Wine tasting with 4 wines + food pairings (cheese, charcuterie, tapas, focaccia)
Departure & Return
Via Giacomo Matteotti, 23a, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/29/2019 - 12/22/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian and vegan tasting option available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Strada del Vino Wine Bistrot
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Orecchiette Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Lecce
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLecceFood Tours - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaDining Experiences - PugliaWine Tastings - PugliaCategory