3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Antonio Sforza, 7 , Via Antonio Sforza, 7, 73028 Otranto LE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naturalmente Salento
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Otranto Trekking Adventure: The Path of the Hermit and the Bay of the Turks
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLecceAudio Guides - PugliaHiking - PugliaNature and Wildlife - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaCategory