3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore the hidden corners of Lecce and meet a local artisan for a papier mâché workshop during this walking tour. Maximize time spent in Lecce with an itinerary that includes the top landmarks in the old town plus a tasting of local products such as cheese, salami, and gelato. Learn about papier mâché techniques during a workshop in a typical atelier.
- Make the most of your time in Lecce with this walking tour
- Meet a local artisan and take a hands-on papier mâché workshop
- Explore the hidden corners of Lecce and taste local products
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Via Giuseppe Palmieri, 32, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lecce Walking Tour with Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lecce Walking Tour with Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lecce Walking Tour with Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lecce Walking Tour with Papier-Mâché Workshop?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6914P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLecceCity Tours - PugliaAudio Guides - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaCity Tours - BrindisiAudio Guides - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiHalf-day Tours - BrindisiCity Tours - TarantoAudio Guides - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoHalf-day Tours - TarantoCategory