2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Lecce on a leisurely bike tour. Pedal through the flat, bike-friendly streets and piazzas with a local guide and visit highlights like the Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo, and the ruins of an ancient Roman amphitheater. Enjoy the fresh air and flexibility of a 2-wheeled tour, and stop often to snap photos, browse local boutiques, and sample regional food and wine.
- Cover more ground than walking while enjoying fresh air and the flexibility to stop often
- Take advantage of a Lecce’s flat and bike-friendly streets
- Browse unique shops and sample local food and wine if you wish
- Small-group tour led by a knowledgeable multilingual guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Small-group bike tour
Departure & Return
Vico de Argenteris, 16a, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lecce Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lecce Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lecce Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lecce Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lecce Bike Tour
2 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLecceMountain Bike Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaCategory